【经典英文电影二人对白】求英语电影经典的两人对白,简短些,几句话就行.一定要..._英语_lvtg303
编辑: admin 2017-15-06
-
4
ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你.杰克.”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的.)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体.死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任.)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下.)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去.)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了.
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来.
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
互助这道作业题的同学还参与了下面的作业题
题1: 急求经典英语电影对白~两人对话的做演讲用!大概两三分钟一个长点一个短点的[英语科目]
罗马假日
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活.她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程.)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍.我讨厌所有的睡袍.我同样讨厌我的内衣.
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西.
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头.你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道.
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听.
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋. 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户. 你的牛奶和饼干在这里.
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的.
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠.
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着.
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错.八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车.
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢.
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢.
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树.
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢.
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢.
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院.你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲.
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对.
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次.
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”.
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息. 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会.
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”.
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰.三点零五分,授匾.四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队. 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来.
额外成就
spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”.
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?
常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的).
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来.我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里).
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来.
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不会死的.
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我.
额外成就
通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”.
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管.(超级口语佳句)
COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮.
ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要.
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生.
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉.
(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见. )
JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:谢谢,真高兴.
JOE: Wake up.
乔: 醒醒.
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢.幸会.
额外成就
charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位. 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样.
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你.
JOE: Charmed too.
乔:很荣幸.
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:赐坐.
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了.
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
乔:是的,警—察.
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒.
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦.”
你知道这首诗吗?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……
额外成就
安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了.
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.
我非常赞同你的提议.
(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀.)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的.看,你的车来了.
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家.
(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中.在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任.)
MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问.
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情.
额外成就
经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出.
at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning.
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了.
ANN: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措.
额外成就
in favour of 赞同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点.
在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 .
CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样.
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
额外成就
speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换.
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能够代表你自己.
乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的.
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说.
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘. 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!
你自己选择一下吧.
题2: 【英语电影中经典对白要求:1.是英语的2.有翻译3.有出处和谁说的这句话4.是对白不是一句话,起码是两个人在说话5,和爱情最好不要扯上关系6.1月15好截止回答,7.10句以上,泪奔啊,劳资滚去写作】[英语科目]
1小鬼当家的
妈妈逼着凯文到三层阁楼去自我反省,毫不顾及他的苦苦哀求,并且责备他为什么总是制造麻烦,说整晚都不要再见到他了,凯文一时之间说了气话,要圣诞老人把所有人都变没:显而易见,一大一小两个人都气得鼓鼓的,谁也不肯退让
Mom:There are fifteen people in this house and you’re the only one who has to make trouble.
Kevin:I’m the only one who is really getting dumped on.
Mom:You are the only one acting up.Now get upstairs.
Kevin:I am upstairs,dummy!The third floor?
Mom:Go.
Kevin:It’s scary up there.
Mom:Don’t be silly,Fuller will be in for a while.
Kevin:I don’t want to sleep with Fuller.You know about him.He wets the bed.He’ll pee all over me.I know it.
Mom:Fine,we’ll put him somewhere else.
Kevin:I’m sorry.
Mom:It’s too late.Get upstairs.
Kevin:Everyone in this family hates me!
Mom:Then maybe you should ask Santa for a new family.
Kevin:I don’t want a new family.I don’t want any family.Families suck!
Mom:Just stay up there.I don’t want to see you again for the rest of the night.
Kevin:I don’t want to see you for the rest of my whole life.I don’t want to see anybody else either.
Mom:I hope you don’t mean that.You’d feel pretty sad if you woke up tomorrow morning and you didn’t have a family.
Kevin:No,I wouldn’t.
Mom:Then say it again.Maybe it’ll happen.
妈妈:在这所房子有十五人,而你是唯一一个谁也闹事.
凯文:我是唯一一个谁是真正获得倾销.
妈妈:你是唯一一个调皮捣蛋起来.现在上楼去.
凯文:我在楼上,笨蛋!第三层?
妈妈:去.
凯文:这太可怕了那里.
妈妈:别傻了,富勒将在一段时间.
凯文:我不想睡觉富勒.你知道他的.他弄湿床.他会尿尿了我的一切.我知道.
妈妈:好吧,我们把他在别的地方.
凯文:对不起.
妈妈:这是为时已晚.上楼去.
凯文:在这个家庭每个人都恨我!
妈妈:那么也许你应该问的一个新的家庭圣诞老人.
凯文:我不想要一个新的家庭.我不希望任何家庭.家庭烂!
妈妈:只要呆在那里.我不希望看到的后半夜你了.
凯文:我不希望看到对你我的整个一生.我不希望看到任何人任何.
妈妈:我希望你不是那个意思.你会觉得很伤心,如果你明天早上醒来,你没有一个家庭.
凯文:不,
妈妈:那你再说一遍.也许它会发生.
2当幸福来敲门Chris Gardner:You have a dream,you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它.
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能.
Chris Gardner:You want something.Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴.
Martin Frohm:What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt,and I hired him?What would you say?
马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?
Chris Gardner:He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子.
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我.幸福里面没有为什么,只有我.
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question,and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what:I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”.但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的.
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him?What would you say?
He must've had on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?
那他穿的裤子一定十分考究.
Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something,not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it.Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它.那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现.就这样.
题3: 英语电影的经典对白50句不光是电影啊!动画也可以的,只要是英语的就好了,有翻译更好啊!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉.
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的.
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的.
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料.
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福.
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生.
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离.
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢.
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我.
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开.
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水.
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事.
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂.
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意.
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的.
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话.
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证.
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西.
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用.
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女.
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬.
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了.
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界.
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西.
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天.
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气.
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值.
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易.
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡.
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃.
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡.
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道.
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛.
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来.
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 .
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养.
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩.
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明.
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作.
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地.{转}
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴.(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在.(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道.(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起.(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家."
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了."
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么."
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活."
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德.(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了.(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝".(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着.(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的.(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的.(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人.(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么.(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了.(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人.(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人.(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了.(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲.(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了.(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人.(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了.(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿.你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈.(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐.(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们.让你们的生活变得非凡起来.(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
题4: 英语电影经典对白选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(英文对白:对话形式或独白形式)2~3分钟要内容(中英对照)和电影名称太短的一边去尽量有中文[英语科目]
((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活.
Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!
儿子: 爸爸,我意识到实际上我们是小偷…和我们偷的是什么…让我们面对现实吧,(我们偷的是)垃圾!
Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!
爸爸: 如果没人想要它,这就不叫偷!
Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!
Son : 如果没人想要它,我们为什么要偷呢?!
Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!
Dad : 食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死. 现在闭嘴并且吃你的垃圾!
Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...
Son : 但是,如果我们必须是小偷,我们为什么不在厨房里偷好材料,食物是干净的,不是毒物…
Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!
Dad : 首先,我们不是小偷. 其次,远离厨房和远离人,那是危险的!
Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...
I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
儿子:我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特别的,他们...他们不只是生存,他们发现,他们创造... 我只是想,也许有一天我们都将学会如何烹饪食物,就像他们.
题5: 英语电影经典对白单词句子给点电影里的的小对白单词也行请说上是那个电影里的[英语科目]
楼上的那句蛮经典的
最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day.(奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble,don’t try to be brave,just run,just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh:it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God’s feet,equal — as we are!’ -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你.上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
《终结者》I‘ll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry.
《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for,worth fighting for,worth dying for.Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Whatever comes,I’ll love you,just as I do now.Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)